Our Mission at Super 8 Ukiah is to combine high quality service with eco-friendly initiatives that reinforce the balance of nature. Solar Super 8 Ukiah is pleased to offer a SuperStart® continental breakfast featuring 100% organic coffee and teas, biodegradable tableware and energy efficient lighting.
Super 8 Ukiah Green Approach
- Super 8 Ukiah is Energy Star Hotel that certified for the last five consecutive years.
- EV level charger and Destination Tesla Charger available for guests.
- 100% of Hotel’s Hot Water is produced by Solar Thermal Energy.
- All of Hotel’s landscaping is irrigated by Gray water
- 75% of Hotel’s Electricity produced by on-roof Solar PV. Rest of the Electricity is supplied by the City
of Ukiah andis also certified green.
- Our Super 8 Solar Hotel is Platinum certified by Better Business Bureau, Green Key certified, TripAdvisor’s Green Leader Gold, Certified Green by State of California.
- Recycling program, including recycling old batteries, and CFL and Florescent bulbs.
- Participating in Clean the World program — recycling soap, shampoo and conditioner.
- Pool and Spa are heated by Access Solar Heat from Solar Thermal System.
- Proud recipient of Spirit of Super 8 award, Champion of Green award, Business of the Year award by Chamber of Commerce.
- Linen Reuse program
- Hotel’s linens and towels all washed with Ozone laundry system (No bleach.)
More things we do at the property to Go Green include “Go Local” support of local businesses and Bulk Buying to reduce carbon footprint.
Thank you for choosing Super 8 Ukiah as your green hotel & a Sustainable Lodging.